Do not go to Qbics Career College aka Universal Career College! They are nice and seem to care about you're well being until they get your money.. Then after that they do not care and won't return your calls.

For the externship I got turned away from one clinic (after i paid for the program) because I didn't speak Spainsh. (Racist much?) Additionally the other clinic I went to also gave me attitude for not speaking Spanish.

So, You pay the $1200 ($1500 now) tuition but they can't afford stamps or envelopes to send out the paperwork for your certifications? Not only that but they make me drive down there to pick up my certification and then don't tell me that they need to make copies of it to send off. Why didn't they just make the copies before hand since they knew they needed it? The guy's response to me was that it might not make sense to me how they do things but thats how it works. Like that makes any logical sense?!?

So after I go there the 2nd time after getting stood up the first time to finish my paperwork..(which I don't know why I would need to finish it cause I have already completed all the necessary forms). They make me go home to get that cert. because they didn't think to copy it first, and I come back only for them to make me sit there and watch them put papers into envelopes. And then they give me the envelopes and stamps that I brought in myself and they tell me to mail it.

I even asked if i could take the forms to do it myself and they said no. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read forms and mail the required documents. They wasted my time and gas driving back and forth.

I paid $1200 and they make me sit there (after driving back and forth, and after leaving several phone messages because they can't get there *** together)to watch them "put together my paperwork" to send to the state. And they can't even send it out for me!

They are VERY unprofessional and racist!

I can tolerate a lot. Even after the racist comments I endured at the externship and being turned away from the first clinic (La Familia Medica) I still was polite to the school and staff. But after they stood me up for my appointment, wouldn't return my calls, made me drive around back and forth for paperwork they neglected to make copies of, that was it.

If i knew how they treated their "students" I would have never gone here.

Had an Experience with QBICS Career College?

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1179399

Well, after reading the reviews below, I'm a bit worried.For one, I don't speak Spanish!

And TWO, I'm already more educated than some of those posting reviews, meaning, you all finished the classes and became CNA's and phlebotomist *** yet you can't even SPELL or use proper grammar.

I'm doomed!!I honestly want to become a certified nurse, but at what cost?

Thank god for putting an amazing school in my path change my life completely my family tree forever thank u qbics staff for all the support and encouragement you guys have blessed me and family.

I UNDERSTAND ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THANK YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PHLEBOTOMY CLASS AND I FOUND THIS SCHOOL, BUT WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS HOW THEY TEACH?

Woooww...QBICS is giving free shcolarships.

Gracia QBICS

I believe that we parents must encourage our children to become educated, this college has open the door for my daugther to get and education that we can afford. thank you qbics

On a small hill where it stands still.

The Morning mist covers this.

The cool breeze makes us freeze.

CIS you look so majestic.

A pleasant friendly person.

Always kind and soft spoken.

Neatly dressed and a mother to all.

If you be bad she’s sure to be mad.

Friendly smart teachers.

Greeting all who enters.

Teaching all good work.

Caring all day long.

Different nationalities and religions.

Always made it a union.

Fun to be among all.

This is how you should feel all.

Friendly helpers for the children.

Security is always assured.

Appreciate what all they do.

Their here because of you.

Balloons, ribbons, cakes and candles.

This is a very special year.

Celebrating the tenth year.

“Happy Birthday QBICS CAREER COLLEGE ” you are the best.

This is a day to be happy and ***.

Food, drink, games and tricks.

Parents, teachers and the kids.

All in one place smiling away.

“Thank you! Mom” and “Thank you! Dad.”

For sending me to the best school of all.

I’ll never trade my school to another.

Because it’s good for me forever.

Thank you qbics,thank you,thank you. I am a

Phlebotomys. thank you.

:zzz Thank you QBICS for all the help giving to me to acomplish all my goals. I am a CNA

now, Thank you.

This college give me a scholarship, thank you. thank you. thank you

I m happy...n feel proud that i have had my schooling from the best school of the planet... i love you QBICS.